Accident claims with Go Girl Insurance

Why you may not want to claim on your insurance after a no-fault accident. Compare our services to those provided in your policy, contact us today.

Get free independent alternative advice by calling Car Call today on the number above and compare our services to that of your insurance company after an accident.

If you are with Go Girl Insurance you would normally contact the Go Girl Insurance claims line following your accident.

However, contacting your insurer is not the only way to resolve accidents that are not your fault. Car Call and its partners provide a cost-effective alternative to a claim on any car insurance policy.

For independent advice and assistance after your accident, call 0330 058 1704 and we will be happy to help.

So what’s the difference?

Typically a non-fault accident claim on a car insurance policy would mean you have to initially pay your excess before your vehicle will be repaired. You may then have to wait for weeks or months for your money to be recovered and paid back to you.

Also, a claim on your car insurance will almost certainly cause the cost of your policy to increase when you renew it. You would probably lose your no-claims bonus as well.

This is the difference.

We and our partners help thousands of drivers every year resolve their accidents as an alternative to a claim on their car insurance.

We get their vehicles repaired and provide them with a replacement hire-vehicle and arrange legal assistance from the solicitors we work with.

Costs and charges relating to your claim are recovered directly from the at-fault drivers insurance provider.

Using our alternative claims assistance enables you to resolve your accident without any of the potential disadvantages of a claim on your car insurance – that’s it.

What we do

The process is very straightforward. We will organise your replacement vehicle, your repairs and any other services you require.

When your claim is complete, we and our partners will recover these costs on your behalf from the insurer of the at-fault driver.

We can help you in the following ways: -

  • If your vehicle is damaged and un-driveable, we will arrange a like-for-like replacement to be delivered to you. We will look to deliver your replacement vehicle within 3 hours of accepting your claim

  • We will arrange for your vehicle to be repaired at one of our approved accident repair centres

  • If you would like your vehicle repaired at a different garage, just let your claims advisor know and we can arrange that for you

  • The solicitors we work with can provide legal advice and assistance regarding any aspect of your accident claim

To find out if we can help you, call us 0330 058 1704 or send us your details using the form on this page.

Any policyholder can use this service, and it is your legal right to choose who repairs your vehicle. All assistance offered and information given on this page is provided by Car Call and its partners , no association or affiliation to any particular insurer is intended in any way, and your statutory rights are unaffected.

No need to claim on your insurance

Anyone who has been involved in a road accident has the right to choose who repairs their vehicle. If you were responsible for the accident you were involved in, the company that insures your vehicle would normally deal with your accident claim.

However if you were not at-fault for the accident, you can choose to either claim on your own insurance policy or make a claim independently of your insurer. To find out more call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

We and our partners help thousands of people make independent accident claims. Our service enables motorists to get the help and assistance they need to resolve their accident related issues, with the costs being recovered directly from the at-fault driver on your behalf.

No excess to pay

Unfortunately even if an accident was not your fault, your insurer will almost certainly require you to pay your excess before any repair is started on your car.

This money should of course be recovered by an insurer at a later date, but with our service - you do not have to pay it at all.

By using our independent claims service, you are not making a claim on your insurance policy and so you will have no excess to pay.

Receive a like-for-like replacement hire vehicle

Not all insurance policies will include a replacement hire-car for you to use if yours is damaged and unroadworthy. In fact it is typically an 'optional extra' on your policy.

Other policies may offer a 'courtesy car' but this is often just a 'basic' saloon or hatchback which may not be suitable for your needs.

Car Call and its partners will provide a like-for-like replacement vehicle as part of our service. This means we will endeavour to supply a hire-vehicle that similar to your own in terms of its type, make and engine size.

So whether you drive a small hatchback or a prestige sports car, we will look to provide a similar hire-vehicle that suits your needs.

Manufacturer approved vehicle repairs

If you have been involved in a car accident, the last thing you want to have to worry about is the quality of the repairs to your car. We have a UK wide network of partner approved Accident Repair Centres available to all of our customers.

Many of our accident repair centres are have manufacturer approvals for specific brands, so if you require a manufacturer approved repair centre, simply tell your personal claim handler and they will ensure your vehicle goes to an approved repairer.

Want you vehicle repaired by a specific garage? No problem, we can alternatively use a repairer that you specify.

Legal Assistance

Our partner solicitors provide legal assistance as part of our service. They specialise in motor claims related issues, so you can be assured of the best possible advice and assistance.

They issues they can assist you with include:

  • Recovery of the cost of the replacement hire-vehicle
  • Recovery of the cost of uplifting your damaged vehicle
  • Recovery of all repair costs
  • Recovery of the cost of damaged of personal items
  • Seeking financial compensation for an injury