Home | About us | Contact us | Join Accident Assist | Enquiry | Broker Products | Body Shop | Dealership | Competition
Privacy Policy | Website Terms and Conditions | Claims management services enquiry | Business Enquiry | Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2018 Car Call UK
Car Call UK
Car Call banner
Motor Accident?

How to make a claim with Carole Nash Insurance

Why you may not want to make a claim on your own policy. Compare our services to those provided in your policy, contact us today.

Car Call Claims line

Get free independent alternative advice by calling Car Call UK today on the number above and compare our services to that of your insurance company after an accident.

If you have been unlucky enough to be involved in a motorcycle accident and you are insured with Carole Nash Insurance, then you should contact them by phone to start your claim.

If the accident was not your fault, you may still unfortunately have to pay the excess on your policy. Car Call UK and our partners help thousands of people every year make claims independently of their insurers.

Making your accident claim independently means that you almost certainly won't have to pay the excess on your policy. To find out more please call 0330 058 1704 and we will be happy to help.

About our service

We help motorcycle riders make accident claims directly from the insurers of the at-fault party. This means that there is an alternative to a claim on your own insurance policy and so your no-claims bonus should also be protected.

Because we and our partners recover the costs of the services we provide on your behalf.

Will I get a replacement motorcycle?

we and our partners can provide a replacement like-for-like motorcycle for you to use if yours is un-roadworthy. If you hold a full driving licence, we can even arrange for you to have a car to use instead if you wish.

Can I get my bike repaired at a repair shop of my choice?

If you regularly use a particular garage for routine maintenance or repairs, we can arrange the repairs to be carried out there if you wish.

Alternatively we can find an approved repairer that is local to you.

I am injured; can you help me claim compensation for my injuries?

The solicitors we work with specialise in assisting people with many of the issues that can arise following road traffic accidents.

Whether you are looking to make an injury compensation claim or would just like to recover the costs of damaged equipment or clothing, we will do our very best to secure the best settlement for you.

To find out more about our services, just give us a call, or submit an enquiry from this page and we will call you back.

Any policyholder can use this service, and it is your legal right to choose who repairs your vehicle. All assistance offered and information given on this page is provided by Car Call UK and its partners , no association or affiliation to any particular insurer is intended in any way, and your statutory rights are unaffected.
3 Easy Steps
  Free road accident claim enquiry   Tell a friend
Help with your accident