Home | About us | Contact us | Join Accident Assist | Enquiry | Broker Products | Body Shop | Dealership | Competition
Privacy Policy | Website Terms and Conditions | Claims management services enquiry | Business Enquiry | Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2018 Car Call UK
Car Call UK
Car Call banner
Motor Accident?

I have a Drive Assist claim, what do I do now?

In the light of recent events involving Drive Assist, you may have questions regarding an accident claim. Here at Car Call UK We and our partners help thousands of people with accident claims every year, if you have any questions regarding a recent claim, call us on 02392 484 244 and we can help with your query.

If you have had a non-fault accident we can help you get back on the road as soon as possible, without you having to make a claim on your own insurance policy.

Making a claim independently of your own insurer will mean that you will not have to pay the excess on your car insurance policy because your insurer does not process your claim.

We will recover the costs of any services you need directly from the insurer of the driver responsible for the accident. This means that you won't have any costs to pay at all.

What we can do for you

If you have had a road traffic accident you may suddenly be faced with a whole host of problems that were not of your own making.

We will handle all aspects of your accident claim for you, leaving you to get on with your normal activities with minimal disruption.

Your claims advisor will make all the arrangements for you and keep you up to date with the progress of your claim.

Our services

  • If your vehicle is un-driveable, we will arrange for a like-for-like hire vehicle to be delivered to you as soon as possible. So whether you drive a van or a sports car, you will be provided with a vehicle that best suits your needs

  • We will arrange for your vehicle to be repaired at one of our approved accident repair centres or at a repair centre of your own choice

  • If you need legal assistance, the solicitors we work with can look into legal issues such as the recovery of expenses or personal injury compensation for you

If you have any questions regarding a new or existing non-fault claim just give us a call on 02392 484 244.

3 Easy Steps
  Free road accident claim enquiry   Tell a friend
Help with your accident