Best compensation amounts

Anyone looking to pursue a claim for compensation will clearly want to get the best possible settlement they can. To speak to an experienced claims advisor, call us on 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help you achieve the best outcome for your claim.

The solicitors we work with specialise solely in road traffic accident claims. They deal with thousands of compensation claims every year and this wealth of experience puts you in a strong position from the start when they negotiate the compensation settlement on your behalf.

How much compensation will I receive?

Compensation settlements can vary from a few hundred pounds to many thousands or more for very serious injuries or permanent disabilities.

Will I have to go to court?

No. In the majority of cases an advisor will help you complete the paperwork and your appointed solicitor will handle everything for you, without having to go to court.

How does the solicitor decide how much I will receive?

A settlement figure will generally be based on the type of injury you have, whether or not you will make a full recovery and how your life will be affected if you suffer a permanent disability.

Specifically the following factors will be taken into account:

  • The amount of pain and discomfort you suffered

  • Specialist treatments for your injury

  • If you suffer a permanent disability

  • Specialist medical aids or equipment

  • Personal care or assistance

  • Modifications necessary for your home

  • The cost of adapted vehicles or mobility aid requirments

  • How your income will be affected by your injury

To make a claim or simply find out more about our service, call us now on 02392 484 244 and one of our experienced claims advisors will be happy to help.

No need to claim on your insurance

Anyone who has been involved in a road accident has the right to choose who repairs their vehicle. If you were responsible for the accident you were involved in, the company that insures your vehicle would normally deal with your accident claim.

However if you were not at-fault for the accident, you can choose to either claim on your own insurance policy or make a claim independently of your insurer. To find out more call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

We and our partners help thousands of people make independent accident claims. Our service enables motorists to get the help and assistance they need to resolve their accident related issues, with the costs being recovered directly from the at-fault driver on your behalf.

No excess to pay

Unfortunately even if an accident was not your fault, your insurer will almost certainly require you to pay your excess before any repair is started on your car.

This money should of course be recovered by an insurer at a later date, but with our service - you do not have to pay it at all.

By using our independent claims service, you are not making a claim on your insurance policy and so you will have no excess to pay.

Receive a comparable replacement hire vehicle

Not all insurance policies will include a replacement hire-car for you to use if yours is damaged and unroadworthy. In fact it is typically an 'optional extra' on your policy.

Other policies may offer a 'courtesy car' but this is often just a 'basic' saloon or hatchback which may not be suitable for your needs.

Car Call and its partners will provide a comparable replacement vehicle as part of our service. This means we will endeavour to supply a hire-vehicle that similar to your own in terms of its type, make and engine size.

So whether you drive a small hatchback or a prestige sports car, we will look to provide a similar hire-vehicle that suits your needs.

Manufacturer approved vehicle repairs

If you have been involved in a car accident, the last thing you want to have to worry about is the quality of the repairs to your car. We have a UK wide network of partner approved Accident Repair Centres available to all of our customers.

Many of our accident repair centres are have manufacturer approvals for specific brands, so if you require a manufacturer approved repair centre, simply tell your personal claim handler and they will ensure your vehicle goes to an approved repairer.

Want you vehicle repaired by a specific garage? No problem, we can alternatively use a repairer that you specify.

Legal Assistance

Our partner solicitors provide legal assistance as part of our service. They specialise in motor claims related issues, so you can be assured of the best possible advice and assistance.

They issues they can assist you with include:

  • Recovery of the cost of the replacement hire-vehicle
  • Recovery of the cost of uplifting your damaged vehicle
  • Recovery of all repair costs
  • Recovery of the cost of damaged of personal items
  • Seeking financial compensation for an injury