Compensation for motorcycle accidents

Motorcycle accidents can result in many types of injury, from whiplash to traumatic brain injuries. Unfortunately due to it's very nature, the motorcycle rider is much more likely to suffer an injury when involved in a motorcycle accident because they provide little protection against an oncoming vehicle. If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident that wasn't your fault, and it occured within the last 3 years, then you may be able to claim compensation.

Situations where you could claim compensation would include a collision with another vehicle, a fall to avoid another vehicle or even a fall caused by a defective road surface.

Despite our name, here at Car Call we and our partners deal with accident and compensation claim assistance for all types of vehicle's, including motorcycles. The solicitors we work with specialise in personal injury claims from all types of accidents, and are experts at the seeking appropriate compensation amounts for any kind of injury.

You can be assured that we will always look to achieve the best possible compensation settlement available to you as a result of your motorcycle accident. Normally compensation is claimed from the at-fault persons insurance company, but even if they were not insured - it is still possible to claim through the Motor Insurers Beareau, which is an organisation set up to protect people in exactly this kind of situation.

If your motorcycle accident was caused by a defective road surface, then your compensation claim would be against the local authority responsible for maintaining it.

The solicitors we work with are familiar with injury claims of all types, and always act in best interests of our clients.

If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident that was not your fault, youy may be entitled to claim compensation. For free help and advice please call us on 02392 484 244 and one of our experienced claims advisors will be happy to assist you.

No need to claim on your insurance

Anyone who has been involved in a road accident has the right to choose who repairs their vehicle. If you were responsible for the accident you were involved in, the company that insures your vehicle would normally deal with your accident claim.

However if you were not at-fault for the accident, you can choose to either claim on your own insurance policy or make a claim independently of your insurer. To find out more call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

We and our partners help thousands of people make independent accident claims. Our service enables motorists to get the help and assistance they need to resolve their accident related issues, with the costs being recovered directly from the at-fault driver on your behalf.

No excess to pay

Unfortunately even if an accident was not your fault, your insurer will almost certainly require you to pay your excess before any repair is started on your car.

This money should of course be recovered by an insurer at a later date, but with our service - you do not have to pay it at all.

By using our independent claims service, you are not making a claim on your insurance policy and so you will have no excess to pay.

Receive a comparable replacement hire vehicle

Not all insurance policies will include a replacement hire-car for you to use if yours is damaged and unroadworthy. In fact it is typically an 'optional extra' on your policy.

Other policies may offer a 'courtesy car' but this is often just a 'basic' saloon or hatchback which may not be suitable for your needs.

Car Call and its partners will provide a comparable replacement vehicle as part of our service. This means we will endeavour to supply a hire-vehicle that similar to your own in terms of its type, make and engine size.

So whether you drive a small hatchback or a prestige sports car, we will look to provide a similar hire-vehicle that suits your needs.

Manufacturer approved vehicle repairs

If you have been involved in a car accident, the last thing you want to have to worry about is the quality of the repairs to your car. We have a UK wide network of partner approved Accident Repair Centres available to all of our customers.

Many of our accident repair centres are have manufacturer approvals for specific brands, so if you require a manufacturer approved repair centre, simply tell your personal claim handler and they will ensure your vehicle goes to an approved repairer.

Want you vehicle repaired by a specific garage? No problem, we can alternatively use a repairer that you specify.

Legal Assistance

Our partner solicitors provide legal assistance as part of our service. They specialise in motor claims related issues, so you can be assured of the best possible advice and assistance.

They issues they can assist you with include:

  • Recovery of the cost of the replacement hire-vehicle
  • Recovery of the cost of uplifting your damaged vehicle
  • Recovery of all repair costs
  • Recovery of the cost of damaged of personal items
  • Seeking financial compensation for an injury