How to recover uninsured losses after a car accident?

If you are looking to recover uninsured losses or expenses that have resulted from a car accident that was not your fault, our specialist motor claims service may be able to provide the help that you need. To find out how we can assist with your query, call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

Uninsured losses and car accident claims

Even if you have comprehensive insurance on your car, there may be costs and charges that you have incurred that are not recoverable on your policy.

Anyone who has incurred costs or charges as a result of someone else’s careless driving should be able to recover them, so that they are not left out of pocket. Provided you have sufficient evidence (such as receipts or invoices) to support your claim, we can look to recover these from the at-fault drivers insurer on your behalf.

Typically uninsured losses could include hire car charges, vehicle storage and recovery costs, damaged property costs, medical expenses and lost earnings.

Make your accident claim independently of your insurer

We independently help thousands of people make their non-fault accident claims. Because we deal directly with at-fault driver’s insurer, you do not have to make a claim on your own car insurance policy.

The benefits of our claims service include:

  • An alternative to a claim on your own policy

  • No excess to pay

  • Your no-claims bonus should not be affected by your claim

  • Costs and charges are recovered directly from the at-fault drivers insurer

  • We supply you with a comparable replacement for your damaged vehicle

  • We and our partners organise the repairs to your vehicle at an approved accident repair centre

  • Legal help and assistance is included for all your accident related issues

If you are looking to recover your uninsured losses and would like some advice or assistance with your claim, call us on 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

Any policyholder can use this service, and it is your legal right to choose who repairs your vehicle. All assistance offered and information given on this page is provided by Car Call and its partners , no association or affiliation to any particular insurer is intended in any way, and your statutory rights are unaffected.

No need to claim on your insurance

Anyone who has been involved in a road accident has the right to choose who repairs their vehicle. If you were responsible for the accident you were involved in, the company that insures your vehicle would normally deal with your accident claim.

However if you were not at-fault for the accident, you can choose to either claim on your own insurance policy or make a claim independently of your insurer. To find out more call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

We and our partners help thousands of people make independent accident claims. Our service enables motorists to get the help and assistance they need to resolve their accident related issues, with the costs being recovered directly from the at-fault driver on your behalf.

No excess to pay

Unfortunately even if an accident was not your fault, your insurer will almost certainly require you to pay your excess before any repair is started on your car.

This money should of course be recovered by an insurer at a later date, but with our service - you do not have to pay it at all.

By using our independent claims service, you are not making a claim on your insurance policy and so you will have no excess to pay.

Receive a comparable replacement hire vehicle

Not all insurance policies will include a replacement hire-car for you to use if yours is damaged and unroadworthy. In fact it is typically an 'optional extra' on your policy.

Other policies may offer a 'courtesy car' but this is often just a 'basic' saloon or hatchback which may not be suitable for your needs.

Car Call and its partners will provide a comparable replacement vehicle as part of our service. This means we will endeavour to supply a hire-vehicle that similar to your own in terms of its type, make and engine size.

So whether you drive a small hatchback or a prestige sports car, we will look to provide a similar hire-vehicle that suits your needs.

Manufacturer approved vehicle repairs

If you have been involved in a car accident, the last thing you want to have to worry about is the quality of the repairs to your car. We have a UK wide network of partner approved Accident Repair Centres available to all of our customers.

Many of our accident repair centres are have manufacturer approvals for specific brands, so if you require a manufacturer approved repair centre, simply tell your personal claim handler and they will ensure your vehicle goes to an approved repairer.

Want you vehicle repaired by a specific garage? No problem, we can alternatively use a repairer that you specify.

Legal Assistance

Our partner solicitors provide legal assistance as part of our service. They specialise in motor claims related issues, so you can be assured of the best possible advice and assistance.

They issues they can assist you with include:

  • Recovery of the cost of the replacement hire-vehicle
  • Recovery of the cost of uplifting your damaged vehicle
  • Recovery of all repair costs
  • Recovery of the cost of damaged of personal items
  • Seeking financial compensation for an injury