Peugeot scooter insurance claim?

Why you may not want to claim on your insurance after a no-fault accident. Compare our services to those provided in your policy, contact us today.

Get free independent alternative advice by calling Car Call today on the number above and compare our services to that of your insurance company after an accident.

Have you had an accident on your Peugeot scooter and you were not the person at-fault?

Car Call and its partners provide an alternative to a claim on your Peugeot scooter insurance policy that enables you to get your scooter repaired, get a replacement and also assistance with legal issues such as the recovery of accident expenses and claims for personal injury compensation.

No claim on your insurance policy means no excess to pay and your no-claims bonus is not affected.

To find out how our independent accident assistance compares to a claim on your scooter insurance, call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

It is often frustrating for anyone who was not responsible for an accident to then be asked by their insurer to pay their excess up-front before their vehicle is repaired. This can be a significant amount of money for many people to find, even though it should be refunded to them at a later date.

What’s more, even a no-fault claim on an insurance policy is likely to mean the loss of your no-claims bonus and a potential increase in the cost of your next premium.

That’s why thousands of people every year choose to make their claims using our independent claims assistance instead.

Do I have to tell my insurer about the accident?

Yes you do, but you inform them for ‘information purposes only’ which means a claim is not actually made on your policy.

How is your assistance paid for?

We and our partners will arrange the assistance you need and when your claim is complete, we recover the costs at the end of your claim directly from the insurer of the person responsible.

We act completely independently of all insurers.

What help will I get?

We can provide you with the following assistance after your accident: -

  • Delivery of a comparable replacement scooter if yours is un-roadworthy or being repaired, typically within 3 hours of accepting your claim

  • Your replacement scooter can be delivered to your home or place of work

  • Your repairs will be arranged at either one of our approved accident repair centres or at a repair centre of your own choice

  • All your repairs are fully guaranteed and carried out according to manufacturer specifications

  • Should you need legal assistance, our partner solicitors can provide help with the recovery of lost income, expenses and claims for a personal injury

To find out more about our service simply call 02392 484 244 for help and advice.

Any policyholder can use this service, and it is your legal right to choose who repairs your vehicle. All assistance offered and information given on this page is provided by Car Call and its partners , no association or affiliation to any particular insurer is intended in any way, and your statutory rights are unaffected.

No need to claim on your insurance

Anyone who has been involved in a road accident has the right to choose who repairs their vehicle. If you were responsible for the accident you were involved in, the company that insures your vehicle would normally deal with your accident claim.

However if you were not at-fault for the accident, you can choose to either claim on your own insurance policy or make a claim independently of your insurer. To find out more call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

We and our partners help thousands of people make independent accident claims. Our service enables motorists to get the help and assistance they need to resolve their accident related issues, with the costs being recovered directly from the at-fault driver on your behalf.

No excess to pay

Unfortunately even if an accident was not your fault, your insurer will almost certainly require you to pay your excess before any repair is started on your car.

This money should of course be recovered by an insurer at a later date, but with our service - you do not have to pay it at all.

By using our independent claims service, you are not making a claim on your insurance policy and so you will have no excess to pay.

Receive a comparable replacement hire vehicle

Not all insurance policies will include a replacement hire-car for you to use if yours is damaged and unroadworthy. In fact it is typically an 'optional extra' on your policy.

Other policies may offer a 'courtesy car' but this is often just a 'basic' saloon or hatchback which may not be suitable for your needs.

Car Call and its partners will provide a comparable replacement vehicle as part of our service. This means we will endeavour to supply a hire-vehicle that similar to your own in terms of its type, make and engine size.

So whether you drive a small hatchback or a prestige sports car, we will look to provide a similar hire-vehicle that suits your needs.

Manufacturer approved vehicle repairs

If you have been involved in a car accident, the last thing you want to have to worry about is the quality of the repairs to your car. We have a UK wide network of partner approved Accident Repair Centres available to all of our customers.

Many of our accident repair centres are have manufacturer approvals for specific brands, so if you require a manufacturer approved repair centre, simply tell your personal claim handler and they will ensure your vehicle goes to an approved repairer.

Want you vehicle repaired by a specific garage? No problem, we can alternatively use a repairer that you specify.

Legal Assistance

Our partner solicitors provide legal assistance as part of our service. They specialise in motor claims related issues, so you can be assured of the best possible advice and assistance.

They issues they can assist you with include:

  • Recovery of the cost of the replacement hire-vehicle
  • Recovery of the cost of uplifting your damaged vehicle
  • Recovery of all repair costs
  • Recovery of the cost of damaged of personal items
  • Seeking financial compensation for an injury