Prestige and performance courtesy cars after a non-fault accident

If you drive a high value prestige vehicle, your insurer is likely to ask you to pay extra if you want to get a similar vehicle should you be involved in a non-fault accident.

What they don’t tell you is that you are ‘entitled’ to have a car provided that is similar to your own - at no extra cost, and not just any old vehicle they offer you.

This is why performance and prestige vehicle owners come to us when they have a non-fault accident. They know we only provide comparable replacement vehicles because we operate independently of all insurers. To find out more, call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

I need a quality prestige replacement hire-car, just like my own

If you have a large family or need a prestige vehicle, being offered a small saloon or hatchback just isn’t acceptable as a replacement. Why should you be denied what you are entitled to by law, just because you don’t want, or can’t afford expensive ‘extra options’ on your insurance policy?

We believe this too.

If the accident you were involved in was not your fault, we can independently provide the assistance you need and the type of vehicle you expect, then recover these costs directly from the insurer of the at-fault driver on your behalf – so you get the service you deserve, but without the cost.

This means that you will not have to pay the excess on your policy and your renewal premium should not be affected as a result of your claim.

This is what we do…

Your claims handler will take all the details of your accident and if you were not at-fault for the accident, organise a comparable replacement vehicle for you.

We will deliver a vehicle of a similar type and engine size to your own, so you will not be given a vehicle that is unsuitable for your needs.

The majority of our replacement vehicles are less than 6 months old and your vehicle can be delivered to your home or place of work typically within 3 hours (if your vehicle is un-drivable) of receiving your claim.

The damage to your vehicle is then assessed by an independent engineer to determine the cost of your repair and make sure it does not exceed the value of your vehicle

Your vehicle will then be booked into a manufacturer approved accident repair centre to be repaired to its pre-accident condition.

Our repairers only use genuine parts and fit them according to the manufacturer’s specifications.

I am injured and my possessions were destroyed

If you would like to claim compensation for an injury and/or have damaged personal property, the solicitors we work with can help you achieve the best possible outcome for your compensation claim.

If you would like us to help with your accident claim, simply call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

Any policyholder can use this service, and it is your legal right to choose who repairs your vehicle. All assistance offered and information given on this page is provided by Car Call and its partners , no association or affiliation to any particular insurer is intended in any way, and your statutory rights are unaffected.

No need to claim on your insurance

Anyone who has been involved in a road accident has the right to choose who repairs their vehicle. If you were responsible for the accident you were involved in, the company that insures your vehicle would normally deal with your accident claim.

However if you were not at-fault for the accident, you can choose to either claim on your own insurance policy or make a claim independently of your insurer. To find out more call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

We and our partners help thousands of people make independent accident claims. Our service enables motorists to get the help and assistance they need to resolve their accident related issues, with the costs being recovered directly from the at-fault driver on your behalf.

No excess to pay

Unfortunately even if an accident was not your fault, your insurer will almost certainly require you to pay your excess before any repair is started on your car.

This money should of course be recovered by an insurer at a later date, but with our service - you do not have to pay it at all.

By using our independent claims service, you are not making a claim on your insurance policy and so you will have no excess to pay.

Receive a comparable replacement hire vehicle

Not all insurance policies will include a replacement hire-car for you to use if yours is damaged and unroadworthy. In fact it is typically an 'optional extra' on your policy.

Other policies may offer a 'courtesy car' but this is often just a 'basic' saloon or hatchback which may not be suitable for your needs.

Car Call and its partners will provide a comparable replacement vehicle as part of our service. This means we will endeavour to supply a hire-vehicle that similar to your own in terms of its type, make and engine size.

So whether you drive a small hatchback or a prestige sports car, we will look to provide a similar hire-vehicle that suits your needs.

Manufacturer approved vehicle repairs

If you have been involved in a car accident, the last thing you want to have to worry about is the quality of the repairs to your car. We have a UK wide network of partner approved Accident Repair Centres available to all of our customers.

Many of our accident repair centres are have manufacturer approvals for specific brands, so if you require a manufacturer approved repair centre, simply tell your personal claim handler and they will ensure your vehicle goes to an approved repairer.

Want you vehicle repaired by a specific garage? No problem, we can alternatively use a repairer that you specify.

Legal Assistance

Our partner solicitors provide legal assistance as part of our service. They specialise in motor claims related issues, so you can be assured of the best possible advice and assistance.

They issues they can assist you with include:

  • Recovery of the cost of the replacement hire-vehicle
  • Recovery of the cost of uplifting your damaged vehicle
  • Recovery of all repair costs
  • Recovery of the cost of damaged of personal items
  • Seeking financial compensation for an injury