Home | About us | Contact us | Join Accident Assist | Enquiry | Broker Products | Body Shop | Dealership | Competition
Privacy Policy | Website Terms and Conditions | Claims management services enquiry | Business Enquiry | Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2018 Car Call UK
Car Call UK
Car Call banner
Motor Accident?

Can I still make an accident claim if the other driver wasn't insured

Car Call Claims line

Everyone who drives a vehicle on a public road is required by law to have insurance in order to protect themselves from the potentially high cost of resolving a motor accident claim.

If an uninsured driver collides with you, this may mean that you will not be able make a claim for compensation or recover costs associated with your accident.

However the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) is an independent organisation set up to help drivers in exactly this situation. We may be able to help you by resolving your accident claim with financial assistance provided by the MIB.

The Motor Insurers' Bureau (MIB) is a body funded by all insurers to help motorists receive injury compensation if they should be unlucky enough to be the victim of an accident with an uninsured driver.

The MIB can also help motorists that have been involved in accidents where the at-fault driver has failed to stop and the vehicle has not been able to be traced.

If you have had an accident with an uninsured driver and would like some free help and advice please call us on 02392 484 244 and one of our UK based advisors will be happy to help.

Any policyholder can use this service, and it is your legal right to choose who repairs your vehicle. All assistance offered and information given on this page is provided by Car Call UK and its partners , no association or affiliation to any particular insurer is intended in any way, and your statutory rights are unaffected
3 Easy Steps
  Free road accident claim enquiry   Tell a friend
Help with your accident