Car repairs and comparable car replacement after non-fault accidents

Anyone who is not responsible for the accident they are involved in can make what is called a non-fault claim. Even though you could claim this back at a much later date, this also means that you may still have to pay any excess that you have on your policy before your vehicle can be repaired.

Our independent non-fault claims service helps any driver who has had a non-fault accident, make their accident claim independently of their insurers.

You still get all the help and assistance you would expect from an insurance claim, but without having any of the penalties associated with a claim on your insurance policy.

Consequently you will have no excess to pay and your no-claims discount should stay protected.

Our service costs are recovered from the at-fault driver’s insurer

Because we and our partners recover your costs and ours, directly from the insurer of the at-fault driver on your behalf.

We you provide a comparable replacement vehicle?

Yes. Regardless of the type of insurance policy you have, our independent claims service provides you with a comparable replacement vehicle within 3 hours of accepting your non-fault claim. This enables you to carry on with your daily activities with the minimum of disruption during the repair process.

Who repairs my car?

We have a network of approved UK Accident Repair Centres which we have approved based on their high standard of repairs and customer service.

All repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s specifications and only genuine replacement parts are ever used.

If you would like your vehicle repaired at a specific manufacturer approved repair centre, that's no problem, simply tell your claims advisor and we will make all the arrangements for you.

But I may need legal assistance with my claim?

We can arrange legal assistance for you. If you have any un-insured items in your vehicle or you are likely to lose income due to injury, the solicitors we work with should be able to help you recover these costs for you.

If you have been injured., we will arrange legal assistance to help you pursue a claim for personal injury compensation, and as always - they will look to achieve the best possible settlement for you.

To find out more, give us a call on 02392 484 244 or submit a web enquiry from this page and we will call you back.

Any policyholder can use this service, and it is your legal right to choose who repairs your vehicle. All assistance offered and information given on this page is provided by Car Call and its partners , no association or affiliation to any particular insurer is intended in any way, and your statutory rights are unaffected.

No need to claim on your insurance

Anyone who has been involved in a road accident has the right to choose who repairs their vehicle. If you were responsible for the accident you were involved in, the company that insures your vehicle would normally deal with your accident claim.

However if you were not at-fault for the accident, you can choose to either claim on your own insurance policy or make a claim independently of your insurer. To find out more call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

We and our partners help thousands of people make independent accident claims. Our service enables motorists to get the help and assistance they need to resolve their accident related issues, with the costs being recovered directly from the at-fault driver on your behalf.

No excess to pay

Unfortunately even if an accident was not your fault, your insurer will almost certainly require you to pay your excess before any repair is started on your car.

This money should of course be recovered by an insurer at a later date, but with our service - you do not have to pay it at all.

By using our independent claims service, you are not making a claim on your insurance policy and so you will have no excess to pay.

Receive a comparable replacement hire vehicle

Not all insurance policies will include a replacement hire-car for you to use if yours is damaged and unroadworthy. In fact it is typically an 'optional extra' on your policy.

Other policies may offer a 'courtesy car' but this is often just a 'basic' saloon or hatchback which may not be suitable for your needs.

Car Call and its partners will provide a comparable replacement vehicle as part of our service. This means we will endeavour to supply a hire-vehicle that similar to your own in terms of its type, make and engine size.

So whether you drive a small hatchback or a prestige sports car, we will look to provide a similar hire-vehicle that suits your needs.

Manufacturer approved vehicle repairs

If you have been involved in a car accident, the last thing you want to have to worry about is the quality of the repairs to your car. We have a UK wide network of partner approved Accident Repair Centres available to all of our customers.

Many of our accident repair centres are have manufacturer approvals for specific brands, so if you require a manufacturer approved repair centre, simply tell your personal claim handler and they will ensure your vehicle goes to an approved repairer.

Want you vehicle repaired by a specific garage? No problem, we can alternatively use a repairer that you specify.

Legal Assistance

Our partner solicitors provide legal assistance as part of our service. They specialise in motor claims related issues, so you can be assured of the best possible advice and assistance.

They issues they can assist you with include:

  • Recovery of the cost of the replacement hire-vehicle
  • Recovery of the cost of uplifting your damaged vehicle
  • Recovery of all repair costs
  • Recovery of the cost of damaged of personal items
  • Seeking financial compensation for an injury