Home | About us | Contact us | Join Accident Assist | Enquiry | Broker Products | Body Shop | Dealership | Competition
Privacy Policy | Website Terms and Conditions | Claims management services enquiry | Business Enquiry | Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2018 Car Call UK
Car Call UK
Car Call banner
Motor Accident?

I can’t afford a to make a car insurance claim?

Perhaps you have a high excess on your policy or maybe your car insurance is just expensive, either way – having financial concerns added on top of the stress of a road traffic accident can be devastating.

Car Call UK independently helps thousands of people every year resolve the many issues that can arise following road traffic accidents. We and our partners can provide accident assistance to any driver who was not responsible for the accident they were involved in – without you having to make a claim on your car insurance.

I have not heard of this kind of service before?

Actually we have been helping motorists with their non-fault claims for more than 10 years now.

Anyone who has been involved in an accident that was not their fault is entitled to make a claim on their insurance policy or make a claim independently of their insurer.

If you were responsible for the accident you will probably have to make a claim on your own insurance policy, but if you were not at-fault we may be able to assist with your accident claim independently of your insurance provider.

By making your claim in this way, your insurer is notified – but only for information purposes only. So you have no excess to pay and the cost of your insurance should not increase because of your accident.

Our service does not cost you anything because we and our partners recover the costs directly from the insurer of the person responsible.

Will you sort out my repairs and help me with any legal issues?

We and our partners organise the repairs to your vehicle, provide you with a like-for-like replacement vehicle and assist with any accident related legal issues. On acceptance of your claim, the services we provide can include:

  • A like-for-like replacement for your vehicle if it is un-roadworthy and/or being repaired

  • Your replacement vehicle will be delivered typically within 3 hours of accepting your claim

  • The damage to your vehicle is assessed by an independent automotive engineer

  • Repairs to your vehicle will be carried out at an approved accident repair centre or at a repairer of your own choice

  • Your accident repairs are fully guaranteed

  • Legal assistance is arranged if you need help with the recovery of lost earnings, expenses or you would like to pursue a personal injury claim

  • Access to our 24/7 support line for all your claim enquiries

To find out if we can assist you, call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

Any policyholder can use this service, and it is your legal right to choose who repairs your vehicle. All assistance offered and information given on this page is provided by Car Call UK and its partners , no association or affiliation to any particular insurer is intended in any way, and your statutory rights are unaffected. `
3 Easy Steps
  Free road accident claim enquiry   Tell a friend
Help with your accident