Home | About us | Contact us | Join Accident Assist | Enquiry | Broker Products | Body Shop | Dealership | Competition
Privacy Policy | Website Terms and Conditions | Claims management services enquiry | Business Enquiry | Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2018 Car Call UK
Car Call UK
Car Call banner
Motor Accident?

I can’t pay my excess after an accident

If you have chosen to have a large excess on your policy to keep your insurance costs down, it can come as a shock when you are told by your insurer that you have to pay this amount, especially if you are the innocent party in a road traffic accident.

They should be able to recover your money at a later date from the at-fault driver’s insurer - but why should you pay anything at all?

Any non-fault road accident can be resolved without a claim on your insurance using our fully independent claims service. Call 02392 484 244 to find out how we can help you independently of your insurer.

Top quality repairs without a claim on your policy?

Absolutely - thousands of drivers every year benefit from our independent claims service, enabling them to get their vehicles repaired back to their pre-accident condition, but without the disadvantages of a claim on their own insurance policy and having to pay their excess.

How does your service work?

Your claims advisor will take the details of your accident and immediately arrange for a like-for-like replacement vehicle to be delivered to you, if your vehicle is un-roadworthy. Your vehicle is then assessed by an independent automotive engineer and the repairs arranged at an approved repair centre that is local to you.

When your repairs are complete and you are satisfied with the result, we and our partners recover the costs directly from the at-fault driver’s insurer on your behalf.

These are the services we provide

As we operate independently of any insurer, we will provide you with the full range of accident aftercare services - regardless of type of insurance cover you may have.

You will receive the following assistance with your non-fault accident claim: -

  • You will be provided with a like-for-like replacement vehicle to use if your vehicle is un-roadworthy and/or being repaired

  • Your replacement vehicle will be delivered to your home or place of work, typically within 3 hours of starting your claim

  • Your vehicle damage is assessed by an independent Automotive Engineer

  • We arrange for the repairs to be carried out at an approved accident repair centre or a repair centre of your own choice

  • If you would like to recover expenses, lost earnings or look to pursue a compensation claim for an injury the solicitors we work with will be happy to help

  • Costs associated with your accident claim are recovered from the at-fault drivers insurer on your behalf

To find out if we can help with your accident claim, call us on 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

Any policyholder can use this service, and it is your legal right to choose who repairs your vehicle. All assistance offered and information given on this page is provided by Car Call UK and its partners , no association or affiliation to any particular insurer is intended in any way, and your statutory rights are unaffected.
3 Easy Steps
  Free road accident claim enquiry   Tell a friend
Help with your accident