I don’t have Car Accident legal expenses cover

Many people decide not to add the often - extra cost, of legal cover to their car insurance policy.

Unfortunately this can sometimes be a false economy if you are involved in a road traffic accident and you need legal assistance to recover the unexpected costs and charges that can quickly mount up following a car accident.

If you are ‘at-fault’ for the accident

If you are responsible for the accident occurring and you have no provision on your policy for legal protection, you may have to seek legal assistance from a solicitor and you will probably have to bear these costs yourself.

If you are not ‘at-fault’ for the accident

If you are not responsible for the accident and you are not covered on your policy - once again you may have to find a solicitor yourself to assist with your claim, but the costs should be recoverable from at-fault driver’s insurer.

An alternative to a claim on your own insurance

Car Call and our partners help thousands of people every year by resolving their accident related issues independently of their insurers.

The solicitors we work with can help with all aspects of your claim, whilst we and our partners will organise the repairs to your vehicle and a comparable replacement vehicle for you to use during the repair process.

Your appointed solicitor will recover the costs associated with your claim when the repairs to your vehicle are complete, directly from the insurer of the at-fault driver on your behalf.

As you will not need to claim on your own car insurance policy, you will have no-excess to pay and your next insurance premium should not be affected.

How we can help:

  • We and our partners can provide you with a comparable replacement vehicle

  • Your replacement Vehicle can be delivered to your home or place of work

  • We can organise the repairs to your car at an approved partner accident repair centre

  • You have the option of choosing the repairing garage yourself

  • The solicitors we work with can help you with an injury compensation claim

  • You should not have to make a claim on your own insurance

  • Your appointed solicitor can also provide you with legal assistance to recover uninsured losses such as storage charges or the cost of damaged or destroyed personal items

If you have any questions or would like further assistance please call us on 02392 484 244 and a UK based advisor will be happy to help you.

Any policyholder can use this service, and it is your legal right to choose who repairs your vehicle. All assistance offered and information given on this page is provided by Car Call and its partners , no association or affiliation to any particular insurer is intended in any way, and your statutory rights are unaffected.

No need to claim on your insurance

Anyone who has been involved in a road accident has the right to choose who repairs their vehicle. If you were responsible for the accident you were involved in, the company that insures your vehicle would normally deal with your accident claim.

However if you were not at-fault for the accident, you can choose to either claim on your own insurance policy or make a claim independently of your insurer. To find out more call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

We and our partners help thousands of people make independent accident claims. Our service enables motorists to get the help and assistance they need to resolve their accident related issues, with the costs being recovered directly from the at-fault driver on your behalf.

No excess to pay

Unfortunately even if an accident was not your fault, your insurer will almost certainly require you to pay your excess before any repair is started on your car.

This money should of course be recovered by an insurer at a later date, but with our service - you do not have to pay it at all.

By using our independent claims service, you are not making a claim on your insurance policy and so you will have no excess to pay.

Receive a comparable replacement hire vehicle

Not all insurance policies will include a replacement hire-car for you to use if yours is damaged and unroadworthy. In fact it is typically an 'optional extra' on your policy.

Other policies may offer a 'courtesy car' but this is often just a 'basic' saloon or hatchback which may not be suitable for your needs.

Car Call and its partners will provide a comparable replacement vehicle as part of our service. This means we will endeavour to supply a hire-vehicle that similar to your own in terms of its type, make and engine size.

So whether you drive a small hatchback or a prestige sports car, we will look to provide a similar hire-vehicle that suits your needs.

Manufacturer approved vehicle repairs

If you have been involved in a car accident, the last thing you want to have to worry about is the quality of the repairs to your car. We have a UK wide network of partner approved Accident Repair Centres available to all of our customers.

Many of our accident repair centres are have manufacturer approvals for specific brands, so if you require a manufacturer approved repair centre, simply tell your personal claim handler and they will ensure your vehicle goes to an approved repairer.

Want you vehicle repaired by a specific garage? No problem, we can alternatively use a repairer that you specify.

Legal Assistance

Our partner solicitors provide legal assistance as part of our service. They specialise in motor claims related issues, so you can be assured of the best possible advice and assistance.

They issues they can assist you with include:

  • Recovery of the cost of the replacement hire-vehicle
  • Recovery of the cost of uplifting your damaged vehicle
  • Recovery of all repair costs
  • Recovery of the cost of damaged of personal items
  • Seeking financial compensation for an injury