I need assistance with a car accident injury claim

If you have been injured in a car accident caused by someone elses careless driving, you are entitled to seek financial compensation for your injuries. Compensation settlements can range from a few hundred pounds for a minor injury, to many thousands for more serious conditions, call us on 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

Why make a car accident personal injury claim?

There are several reasons why anyone involved in an accident that was not your fault should pursue a claim for injury compensation.

Firstly, if you have been unnecessarily put through a great deal of stress, pain and discomfort thanks to a careless driver, then you deserve to get some kind of compensation for what you have been through.

Secondly, your financial compensation is also intended to help you get the best possible medical care in order to speed up the recovery process. In the case of more serious injuries, the amount awarded will also be determined by any long term medical assistance you may need, in addition to covering any costs associated with home accessibility or personal mobility.

If your injury means that you are no longer able to work, your compensation may also cover any earnings you have already lost as well as money to cover future lost potential income.

How does the claims process work?

When you contact us, we will take the details of your car accident and confirm that you are not at-fault, before we pass them on to the solicitors we work with.

Your appointed solicitor will discuss the circumstances of your accident with you and determine the best possible compensation settlement for you, based upon the following criteria:

  • How much discomfort you suffered at the time of the accident

  • If the injury has lasting long term effects on your life

  • If it causes permanent disability

  • Specialist treatment or therapy costs

  • Costs of any specialist medical aids or mobility equipment

  • If you incur personal care or assistance costs

  • Costs of accessibility modifications to your home

  • If your injury affects your ability to do your job

Roughly how much will I receive for my injury?

This will vary depending on the type of injury and how it is likely to impact your daily life.

Will I have to go to court?

In the vast majority of cases, personal injury compensation claims are settled out-of-court between your appointed solicitor and the insurer of the at-fault driver.

Can you help me with my vehicle repair claim as well?

We provide our customers with a complete accident aftercare service which includes arranging your vehicle repairs and providing a comparable replacement for your vehicle whilst it is un-roadworthy or being repaired.

The benefits of our complete service are shown below:

  • There is an alternative to a claim on your own insurance policy

  • No excess to pay on your policy

  • Does not affect your renewal premium

  • We provide a comparable replacement for your un-roadworthy vehicle

  • Your replacement vehicle will be delivered typically within 3 hours of accepting your claim

  • You will receive guaranteed repairs to your vehicle at one of our approved accident repair centres or at a repair centre of your own choice

  • Legal assistance will be arranged for the recovery of expenses, loss of earnings or claims for compensation

  • Our helpline is available 24/7 for all your claim queries

We have helped thousands of customers get the assistance they need.

To find out how we can help with your accident claim, call us on 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

Any policyholder can use this service, and it is your legal right to choose who repairs your vehicle. All assistance offered and information given on this page is provided by Car Call and its partners , no association or affiliation to any particular insurer is intended in any way, and your statutory rights are unaffected.

No need to claim on your insurance

Anyone who has been involved in a road accident has the right to choose who repairs their vehicle. If you were responsible for the accident you were involved in, the company that insures your vehicle would normally deal with your accident claim.

However if you were not at-fault for the accident, you can choose to either claim on your own insurance policy or make a claim independently of your insurer. To find out more call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

We and our partners help thousands of people make independent accident claims. Our service enables motorists to get the help and assistance they need to resolve their accident related issues, with the costs being recovered directly from the at-fault driver on your behalf.

No excess to pay

Unfortunately even if an accident was not your fault, your insurer will almost certainly require you to pay your excess before any repair is started on your car.

This money should of course be recovered by an insurer at a later date, but with our service - you do not have to pay it at all.

By using our independent claims service, you are not making a claim on your insurance policy and so you will have no excess to pay.

Receive a comparable replacement hire vehicle

Not all insurance policies will include a replacement hire-car for you to use if yours is damaged and unroadworthy. In fact it is typically an 'optional extra' on your policy.

Other policies may offer a 'courtesy car' but this is often just a 'basic' saloon or hatchback which may not be suitable for your needs.

Car Call and its partners will provide a comparable replacement vehicle as part of our service. This means we will endeavour to supply a hire-vehicle that similar to your own in terms of its type, make and engine size.

So whether you drive a small hatchback or a prestige sports car, we will look to provide a similar hire-vehicle that suits your needs.

Manufacturer approved vehicle repairs

If you have been involved in a car accident, the last thing you want to have to worry about is the quality of the repairs to your car. We have a UK wide network of partner approved Accident Repair Centres available to all of our customers.

Many of our accident repair centres are have manufacturer approvals for specific brands, so if you require a manufacturer approved repair centre, simply tell your personal claim handler and they will ensure your vehicle goes to an approved repairer.

Want you vehicle repaired by a specific garage? No problem, we can alternatively use a repairer that you specify.

Legal Assistance

Our partner solicitors provide legal assistance as part of our service. They specialise in motor claims related issues, so you can be assured of the best possible advice and assistance.

They issues they can assist you with include:

  • Recovery of the cost of the replacement hire-vehicle
  • Recovery of the cost of uplifting your damaged vehicle
  • Recovery of all repair costs
  • Recovery of the cost of damaged of personal items
  • Seeking financial compensation for an injury