I need help to make a personal injury claim after a car accident

We and our partners help thousands of people get the injury compensation they deserve following road traffic accidents that were not their fault. For advice and assistance regarding a personal injury claim just call 02392 484 244 we will be happy to help.

Anyone who has suffered an injury from a car accident that was not their fault is entitled to seek financial compensation from the insurer of the driver who caused the accident.

Our experienced legal advisors specialise only in issues related to road accident claims. This means that you can be confident that your personal injury claim will be dealt with in a compassionate and professional manner with a view to achieving the best possible claim settlement for your injury.

Injury compensation amounts can vary from a few hundred pounds for a minor injury to many thousands for more serious life affecting conditions. Our can give you an idea of how much compensation you may be entitled to.

Your settlement is not only intended to compensate you for the pain and discomfort you have suffered, but also to financially assist you with the cost of specialist treatments , mobility aids or accessibility related modifications to your home.

If your injury occurred some time ago we may still be able to help with your injury claim. The law states that you can make a claim for a personal injury for up to 3 years after the accident occurred, provided that you have not made a claim before.

Some people may be worried about having to go to court, however there is no need to be. In the vast majority of cases compensation claims are settled out of court.

If you also need help with accident repairs or a replacement vehicle we can help with this too. Our fully independent claims service enambles you to get the help that you need without making a claim on your own car insurance policy or having to pay your policy excess.

Call us on 02392 484 244 for free help and advice, 24 hours a day.

No need to claim on your insurance

Anyone who has been involved in a road accident has the right to choose who repairs their vehicle. If you were responsible for the accident you were involved in, the company that insures your vehicle would normally deal with your accident claim.

However if you were not at-fault for the accident, you can choose to either claim on your own insurance policy or make a claim independently of your insurer. To find out more call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

We and our partners help thousands of people make independent accident claims. Our service enables motorists to get the help and assistance they need to resolve their accident related issues, with the costs being recovered directly from the at-fault driver on your behalf.

No excess to pay

Unfortunately even if an accident was not your fault, your insurer will almost certainly require you to pay your excess before any repair is started on your car.

This money should of course be recovered by an insurer at a later date, but with our service - you do not have to pay it at all.

By using our independent claims service, you are not making a claim on your insurance policy and so you will have no excess to pay.

Receive a comparable replacement hire vehicle

Not all insurance policies will include a replacement hire-car for you to use if yours is damaged and unroadworthy. In fact it is typically an 'optional extra' on your policy.

Other policies may offer a 'courtesy car' but this is often just a 'basic' saloon or hatchback which may not be suitable for your needs.

Car Call and its partners will provide a comparable replacement vehicle as part of our service. This means we will endeavour to supply a hire-vehicle that similar to your own in terms of its type, make and engine size.

So whether you drive a small hatchback or a prestige sports car, we will look to provide a similar hire-vehicle that suits your needs.

Manufacturer approved vehicle repairs

If you have been involved in a car accident, the last thing you want to have to worry about is the quality of the repairs to your car. We have a UK wide network of partner approved Accident Repair Centres available to all of our customers.

Many of our accident repair centres are have manufacturer approvals for specific brands, so if you require a manufacturer approved repair centre, simply tell your personal claim handler and they will ensure your vehicle goes to an approved repairer.

Want you vehicle repaired by a specific garage? No problem, we can alternatively use a repairer that you specify.

Legal Assistance

Our partner solicitors provide legal assistance as part of our service. They specialise in motor claims related issues, so you can be assured of the best possible advice and assistance.

They issues they can assist you with include:

  • Recovery of the cost of the replacement hire-vehicle
  • Recovery of the cost of uplifting your damaged vehicle
  • Recovery of all repair costs
  • Recovery of the cost of damaged of personal items
  • Seeking financial compensation for an injury