I want to make a personal injury claim?

Fortunately having a road acident is a rare occurrance for most people. However if you have been unfortunate enough to be the victim of a careless driver it is important to understand your rights regarding any injuries you may have sustained.

Claiming compensation for your injuries following a car accident is your legal right if you were not responsible for the accident occurring.

Depending on your injuries you could be entitled to compensation ranging from several hundred pounds to many thousands, to find out what you may be entitled to call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

How does the claims process work?

Firstly your claims advisor will take the details of your accident and determine if you were at-fault or not - this is called 'qualifying your claim'.

We will then put you in touch with the solicitors we work with who will ask for - or arrange for, a medical report on your injury.

From this report a compensation settlement will be worked out based on the following criteria:

  • The degree of discomfort you suffered at the time of the accident

  • The long term effects of the injury on your life

  • Whether or not you are likely to suffer a permanent disability

  • Any specialist treatment or therapy you may need

  • Costs of any specialist medical aids or equipment

  • Personal care or assistance costs

  • If your home needs to be modified to accommodate a disability

  • Adapted vehicle or mobility aid requirements

  • If your income is likely to be affected by your injury

Once a settlement amount has been determined, the solicitors we work with will discuss your options with you. Most of the paperwork will be handled by the solicitors we work with but you will have to complete some forms. These will be brought to your home to complete so if you have any questions our agent will be happy to help.

The solicitors we work with will approach the insurer of the at-fault driver and they will determine a compensation settlement amount that is acceptable to all parties concerned.

My accident happened some time ago, can I still claim?

Yes, we can still help you make a compensation claim provided that your accident occurred within the last 3 years and you have not previously tried to claim for the same injury.

If you would like to make an injury compensation claim or would just like some free advice, call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

Any policyholder can use this service, and it is your legal right to choose who repairs your vehicle. All assistance offered and information given on this page is provided by Car Call and its partners , no association or affiliation to any particular insurer is intended in any way, and your statutory rights are unaffected.

No need to claim on your insurance

Anyone who has been involved in a road accident has the right to choose who repairs their vehicle. If you were responsible for the accident you were involved in, the company that insures your vehicle would normally deal with your accident claim.

However if you were not at-fault for the accident, you can choose to either claim on your own insurance policy or make a claim independently of your insurer. To find out more call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

We and our partners help thousands of people make independent accident claims. Our service enables motorists to get the help and assistance they need to resolve their accident related issues, with the costs being recovered directly from the at-fault driver on your behalf.

No excess to pay

Unfortunately even if an accident was not your fault, your insurer will almost certainly require you to pay your excess before any repair is started on your car.

This money should of course be recovered by an insurer at a later date, but with our service - you do not have to pay it at all.

By using our independent claims service, you are not making a claim on your insurance policy and so you will have no excess to pay.

Receive a comparable replacement hire vehicle

Not all insurance policies will include a replacement hire-car for you to use if yours is damaged and unroadworthy. In fact it is typically an 'optional extra' on your policy.

Other policies may offer a 'courtesy car' but this is often just a 'basic' saloon or hatchback which may not be suitable for your needs.

Car Call and its partners will provide a comparable replacement vehicle as part of our service. This means we will endeavour to supply a hire-vehicle that similar to your own in terms of its type, make and engine size.

So whether you drive a small hatchback or a prestige sports car, we will look to provide a similar hire-vehicle that suits your needs.

Manufacturer approved vehicle repairs

If you have been involved in a car accident, the last thing you want to have to worry about is the quality of the repairs to your car. We have a UK wide network of partner approved Accident Repair Centres available to all of our customers.

Many of our accident repair centres are have manufacturer approvals for specific brands, so if you require a manufacturer approved repair centre, simply tell your personal claim handler and they will ensure your vehicle goes to an approved repairer.

Want you vehicle repaired by a specific garage? No problem, we can alternatively use a repairer that you specify.

Legal Assistance

Our partner solicitors provide legal assistance as part of our service. They specialise in motor claims related issues, so you can be assured of the best possible advice and assistance.

They issues they can assist you with include:

  • Recovery of the cost of the replacement hire-vehicle
  • Recovery of the cost of uplifting your damaged vehicle
  • Recovery of all repair costs
  • Recovery of the cost of damaged of personal items
  • Seeking financial compensation for an injury