Home | About us | Contact us | Join Accident Assist | Enquiry | Broker Products | Body Shop | Dealership | Competition
Privacy Policy | Website Terms and Conditions | Claims management services enquiry | Business Enquiry | Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2018 Car Call UK
Car Call UK
Car Call banner
Motor Accident?

Involved in a car accident and hurt, how do I claim for personal injury?

If you have been involved in a car accident that was not your fault you are legally entitled to seek compensation for any injuries you may have sustained.

We and our partners help thousands of people with their non-fault accident and injury claims every year. Because we can recover costs of our services on your behalf from the at-fault drivers insurer.

We can also arrange for your vehicle to be repaired at a garage you have chosen or we can use one of our approved accident repair centres. Our repairers have been selected specifically for their high standard of repairs and customer service.

Should your car be unroadworthy, we and our partners can provide you with a like-for-like replacement for you to use until your vehicle repairs are completed to your satisfaction.

We will also put you in touch with the solicitors we work with who will help you with issues such as the recovery of out-of-pocket expenses you may have incurred as a result of the accident.

If you need help making an injury compensation claim, they can help with that too. Whether your claim is successful or not, you will not have any costs to pay. If your claim is successful you will always receive the best possible settlement available to you.

At Car Call UK we and our partners help clients who drive all types of accidents in all types of vehicles. So if you have any questions regarding a recent accident, please give us a call and we will be happy to help you in any way we can.

3 Easy Steps
  Free road accident claim enquiry   Tell a friend
Help with your accident