Home | About us | Contact us | Join Accident Assist | Enquiry | Broker Products | Body Shop | Dealership | Competition
Privacy Policy | Website Terms and Conditions | Claims management services enquiry | Business Enquiry | Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2018 Car Call UK
Car Call UK
Car Call banner
Motor Accident?

Make a motorbike accident claim with MCE Insurance

Why you may not want to make a claim on your own policy. Compare our services to those provided in your policy, contact us today.

Car Call Claims line

Get free independent alternative advice by calling Car Call UK today on the number above and compare our services to that of your insurance company after an accident.

If you have an MCE bike insurance policy you would normally get in touch with their accident claims line following your accident. For independent advice and assistance with motorbike accident claims call 0330 058 1704 and we will be happy to help.

A large excess on your motorbike insurance is one way of keeping your annual insurance costs down. We all accept that you have to pay this amount if you are responsible for the accident yourself.

Unfortunately however, even if you were not responsible for the accident, you will almost certainly still be required to pay your excess initially in order to get your motorbike repaired. Here at Car Call UK we and our partners can independently offer claims assistance to all road users.

What’s the difference between your service and an insurance claim?

Firstly, we have nothing to do with any insurance company. We manage your accident claim by organising repairs, replacement vehicles and legal assistance independently on your behalf and then we and our partners recover these costs directly from the at-fault driver.

Secondly, we arrange your services on a credit repair / credit hire basis, so don’t have any costs to pay, regardless of any excess you may have on your own insurance policy.

Will you let my insurer know about the accident? Yes, either you can let them know for ‘information purposes only’ or we can do this for you.

How we assist with your motorcycle claim

Our aim is to not just provide a quick resolution to your claim, but to ensure that you receive the assistance you need to minimise the disruption caused by your accident.

You will be provided with the following:

  • You will receive a like-for-like replacement motorcycle to use if yours is un-roadworthy. If you have a full motor vehicle licence, we may be able to offer a car as an alternative

  • Your replacement motorcycle is delivered to your home or place of work, typically within 3 hours of starting your claim

  • Your damaged motorcycle will be repaired at one of our approved accident repair centres or at a repair centre of your own choice

  • The solicitors we work with can look to assist you with issues such as injury compensation and the recovery of lost earnings

  • We provide 24/7 help and assistance with all aspects of your claim

To find out how we can help with your accident claim, call us on 0330 058 1704 or complete the enquiry form on this page and we will get back to you.

Any policyholder can use this service, and it is your legal right to choose who repairs your vehicle. All assistance offered and information given on this page is provided by Car Call UK and its partners , no association or affiliation to any particular insurer is intended in any way, and your statutory rights are unaffected.
3 Easy Steps
  Free road accident claim enquiry   Tell a friend
Help with your accident