Car accident | Get the cost of damaged items back

If you have been unfortunate enough to be involved in a car accident, clearly you don't want to be left out of pocket if items in your vehicle have been damaged or destroyed.

Our independent claims service provides any motorist who has been the victim of a careless or negligent driver to recover their costs, get their vehicle repaired and ensure they have a suitable replacement vehicle if the need one. Call us on 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

Won't my insurer deal with my accident costs?

Yes they may be able to, however if they deal with your non-fault accident, a claim on your policy will mean you will initially have to pay your excess and you may lose your no claims bonus.

So how is your service different?

Instead of making your accident claim through your insurer, we independently deal with the accident claim for you. We arrange all the following services for you:

  • We will arrange legal assistance with the recovery of expenses, damaged property and even injury compensation if appropriate

  • We will provide you with a comparable replacement vehicle to use if yours is unroadworthy

  • The damage to your vehicle will be assessed by an independent automotive engineer

  • Repairs to your vehicle will be arranged at a local approved accident repair centre or alternatively at a repairer of your own choice

  • Costs and charges will be recovered on your behalf, directly from the at-fault drivers insurer

  • Why a non-fault claim on your own car insurance may not be be your best option

    We and our partners help thousands of people every year get the assistance they need following non-fault accidents. We believe that there are a number of clear benefits for our customers.

    • There is an alternative to a claim on your car insurance

    • You don't have to pay your excess

    • Your no-claims discount should not be affected by your claim

    • You are entitled to a comparable replacement vehicle - as standard

    What items in the vehicle could I claim for?

    If items in your vehicle are damaged, these items are referred to as 'uninsured losses'. We can arrange for legal assistance to help with the recovery of these costs for you.

    We can look to recover costs of items such as:

    • Electronic devices such as - Laptops, projectors, tablets, mobile phones etc.

    • Tools and equipment you may require for work

    • Motorcycle clothing and equipment

    • Costs or charges associated with the storage of your damaged vehicle

    • Travelling expenses incurred due to loss of your vehicle

    • Lost earnings as a result of the accident

    If you would like some advice regarding your accident or would like us to handle your entire accident claim, call us on 02392 484 244, or use the form on this page and we will contact you.

    No need to claim on your insurance

    Anyone who has been involved in a road accident has the right to choose who repairs their vehicle. If you were responsible for the accident you were involved in, the company that insures your vehicle would normally deal with your accident claim.

    However if you were not at-fault for the accident, you can choose to either claim on your own insurance policy or make a claim independently of your insurer. To find out more call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

    We and our partners help thousands of people make independent accident claims. Our service enables motorists to get the help and assistance they need to resolve their accident related issues, with the costs being recovered directly from the at-fault driver on your behalf.

    No excess to pay

    Unfortunately even if an accident was not your fault, your insurer will almost certainly require you to pay your excess before any repair is started on your car.

    This money should of course be recovered by an insurer at a later date, but with our service - you do not have to pay it at all.

    By using our independent claims service, you are not making a claim on your insurance policy and so you will have no excess to pay.

    Receive a comparable replacement hire vehicle

    Not all insurance policies will include a replacement hire-car for you to use if yours is damaged and unroadworthy. In fact it is typically an 'optional extra' on your policy.

    Other policies may offer a 'courtesy car' but this is often just a 'basic' saloon or hatchback which may not be suitable for your needs.

    Car Call and its partners will provide a comparable replacement vehicle as part of our service. This means we will endeavour to supply a hire-vehicle that similar to your own in terms of its type, make and engine size.

    So whether you drive a small hatchback or a prestige sports car, we will look to provide a similar hire-vehicle that suits your needs.

    Manufacturer approved vehicle repairs

    If you have been involved in a car accident, the last thing you want to have to worry about is the quality of the repairs to your car. We have a UK wide network of partner approved Accident Repair Centres available to all of our customers.

    Many of our accident repair centres are have manufacturer approvals for specific brands, so if you require a manufacturer approved repair centre, simply tell your personal claim handler and they will ensure your vehicle goes to an approved repairer.

    Want you vehicle repaired by a specific garage? No problem, we can alternatively use a repairer that you specify.

    Legal Assistance

    Our partner solicitors provide legal assistance as part of our service. They specialise in motor claims related issues, so you can be assured of the best possible advice and assistance.

    They issues they can assist you with include:

    • Recovery of the cost of the replacement hire-vehicle
    • Recovery of the cost of uplifting your damaged vehicle
    • Recovery of all repair costs
    • Recovery of the cost of damaged of personal items
    • Seeking financial compensation for an injury