Home | About us | Contact us | Join Accident Assist | Enquiry | Broker Products | Body Shop | Dealership | Competition
Privacy Policy | Website Terms and Conditions | Claims management services enquiry | Business Enquiry | Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2018 Car Call UK
Car Call UK
Car Call banner
Motor Accident?

Car accidents, uninsured drivers and compensation claims

Car Call Claims line

If you have had an accident with an uninsured or untraced car driver you may still be able to claim compensation. There are an estimated 1 million uninsured drivers on our roads, but if you are unlucky enough to be the innocent victim of an accident with one, you could claim compensation from the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB).

What is the Motor Insurers Bureau?

The MIB is an independent organisation funded by insurers, to protect UK motorists by providing compensation for people who have been injured in an accident with an untraced or uninsured driver.

Uninsured Drivers

If you have been involved in a car accident with an uninsured driver, a compensation claim can be made against the MIB under what is known as the Uninsured Drivers’ Agreement. This means that you are entitled to make an injury compensation within 3 years of the accident taking place, and you are entitled to claim for vehicle damages as long as you claim within 6 years of the car accident taking place.

If you have had a car accident with an uninsured driver and would like further advice, please give us a call us on 02392 484 244 for free advice and assitance, or simply make your free claim enquiry online using the button below.
3 Easy Steps
  Free road accident claim enquiry   Tell a friend
Help with your accident