Home | About us | Contact us | Join Accident Assist | Enquiry | Broker Products | Body Shop | Dealership | Competition
Privacy Policy | Website Terms and Conditions | Claims management services enquiry | Business Enquiry | Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2018 Car Call UK
Car Call UK
Car Call banner
Motor Accident?

Can I claim against an uninsured driver?

If you are involved in an accident with an uninsured driver we may be able to make a claim on your behalf with the Motor Insurers Bureau, just call us 02392 484 244 for further advice.

The Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) is a non-profit organisation funded by insurers to help drivers in precisely this situation.

Funded by the insurance industry, the MIB can help motorists receive compensation for damaged property or injuries resulting from an accident with an untraced or uninsured driver.

Here at Car Call UK We and our partners help thousands of drivers every year by arranging quality accident repairs, like-for-like replacement vehicles and legal assistance following road traffic accidents.

Depending on the circumstances of your accident we may be able to help you with the following services:-

  • Quality accident repairs to your vehicle at an approved accident repair centre or a repair centre of your choice

  • Provide a like-for-like replacement vehicle for you to drive while yours is off the road or being repaired

  • Legal advice and assistance with issues such as lost earnings or injury compensation

If you need help or advice following any type of road accident please call us on 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

3 Easy Steps
  Free road accident claim enquiry   Tell a friend
Help with your accident