Home | About us | Contact us | Join Accident Assist | Enquiry | Broker Products | Body Shop | Dealership | Competition
Privacy Policy | Website Terms and Conditions | Claims management services enquiry | Business Enquiry | Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2018 Car Call UK
Car Call UK
Car Call banner
Motor Accident?

Will I get a courtesy car if my car is a write off?

If your car is written off or a 'total loss', you should check your insurance documents to see if you are entitled to a courtesy car.

Even if you have a courtesy car on your policy, there may still be strict limitations on the period you can use it for and also the type of vehicle you will receive. For further help and advice please call 02392 484 244.

If the accident was not your fault

If the accident was not your fault we may be able to provide you with a like-for-like replacement for you to use while yours is off the road.

By like-for-like we mean a vehicle best matches the make and model of your own. All supplied vehicles are also typically less than 6 months old.

Should your vehicle be assessed to be a write-off or 'total loss' you would be able to use your hire-vehicle for up to 7 days after you receive your settlement cheque. This can give you a little extra breathing space to sort out a permanent replacement of your own.

Depending on the circumstances of your accident, we may be able to process your accident claim independently of your own insurer. If this is the case we and our partners can provide the above service to you at no extra cost.

Car Call UK and our partners help thousands of road users every year with their non-fault road accident claims. Because we deal directly with the at-fault drivers insurer, this means that we may be able to provide an enhanced level of service that may not be available to you on your current policy.

We will recover the costs associated with your accident on your behalf directly from the at-fault drivers insurer.

If we can deal with your claim, you will also receive the following benefits:-

  • No excess to pay on your existing policy

  • Your vehicles damage will be assessed by an independent Engineer

  • If your vehicle is economic to repair, we can arrange for it to be repaired at an approved accident repair centre or a repair centre of your own choice

  • Professional legal advice and assistance with all aspects of your claim including loss of earnings and injury compensation

If you would like to know more about our services, simply call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

3 Easy Steps
  Free road accident claim enquiry   Tell a friend
Help with your accident