Home | About us | Contact us | Join Accident Assist | Enquiry | Broker Products | Body Shop | Dealership | Competition
Privacy Policy | Website Terms and Conditions | Claims management services enquiry | Business Enquiry | Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2018 Car Call UK
Car Call UK
Car Call banner
Motor Accident?

Can I get a replacement motorbike after an accident?

If you have been in a motorbike accident that was not your fault and your bike is un-roadworthy, Car Call UK and our partners can provide you with a like-for-like replacement motorcycle within 3 hours of starting your non-fault accident claim.

Why don’t I just claim on my insurance?

This is what is likely to happen if you claim on your own insurance.

  • You will have to pay the excess on your policy

  • Your next insurance premium will probably increase

  • You may not get a suitable replacement bike or be offered a car as an alternative

Car Call UK independently helps thousands of road users every year, enabling them to get the assistance they need without a claim on their insurance.

Who pays for my assistance then?

The insurer of the person responsible will pay – simple.

As the innocent victim of a road traffic collision you are legally entitled to the following: -

  • Have your vehicle restored to its pre-accident condition

  • A like-for-like replacement vehicle to use while yours is repaired

  • Recover the costs of any damaged items, lost earnings and be financially compensated for any personal injuries

We independently arrange all this for you and recover the costs of the services we provide, directly from the at-fault drivers insurer.

What is a like-for-like replacement vehicle?

It means that we provide a hire-vehicle for you that is as closely matched as possible to the make, model and type of vehicle you currently use.

So as a motorbike rider, we will source a replacement motorcycle that meets or exceeds the specification of your own. Also, if you have a full driving licence, we may be able to provide you with a replacement vehicle as there is an alternative to a motorcycle.

We always ensure that you are provided with a vehicle that suits your needs, so youso you can get on with your normal daily activities with the minimum of disruption.

Can you organise my bike repairs as well?

Of course we can.

We will find one of our approved repairers in your area or you can specify your own repairer – just let your claims advisor know as soon as you can.

Legal assistance

We appreciate that motorcyclists in particular are particularly vulnerable to injury and to having their specialised clothing and equipment damaged in road traffic accidents.

Legal assistance is included as part of your non-fault claim.

We will arrange for a solicitor to look into all aspects of your accident claim so you can recover the cost of your damaged possessions and if you wish, pursue a compensation claim for an injury.

To find out more, call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

Any policyholder can use this service, and it is your legal right to choose who repairs your vehicle. All assistance offered and information given on this page is provided by Car Call UK and its partners , no association or affiliation to any particular insurer is intended in any way, and your statutory rights are unaffected.
3 Easy Steps
  Free road accident claim enquiry   Tell a friend
Help with your accident