Home | About us | Contact us | Join Accident Assist | Enquiry | Broker Products | Body Shop | Dealership | Competition
Privacy Policy | Website Terms and Conditions | Claims management services enquiry | Business Enquiry | Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2018 Car Call UK
Car Call UK
Car Call banner
Motor Accident?

Road traffic incidents. 29/11/13

If there is an incident on the road the police will handle the situation in a specific way. As a road user you should be aware of how to behave if you come across a road traffic incident.

Should you notice emergency vehicles or flashing lights ahead you should be prepared to slow down or stop as the road may be partially or completely blocked.

If you see warning signs or flashing lights, Police officers or Highways Agency Traffic officers may be working on the road to deal with debris from a collision or conducting rolling road blocks.

The police use use rear-facing flashing red and blue lights and Highways Agency officers use rear-facing flashing red and amber lights in these situations.

You must follow any directions or advice given by Police or traffic officers at the scene of the incident in order to get around any obstructions.

3 Easy Steps
  Free road accident claim enquiry   Tell a friend
Help with your accident