Home | About us | Contact us | Join Accident Assist | Enquiry | Broker Products | Body Shop | Dealership | Competition
Privacy Policy | Website Terms and Conditions | Claims management services enquiry | Business Enquiry | Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2018 Car Call UK
Car Call UK
Car Call banner
Motor Accident?

Car accident legal advice


If you have been involved in a road accident you may find that you need to seek legal advice. There are number of issues that can arise as a result of a road accident that might require the services of a solicitor. To find out how we can help you, call 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.

It may be in your interests to use an accident claims specialist such as Car Call UK and our partners as we specialise in recovering the costs associated with traffic accidents as well as arranging for legal advice and assistance from an experienced car accident claims solicitor.

What information will I need?

At the accident scene you will need to collect the names, addresses and contact numbers of all the individuals involved in the accident.

In addition to this you should make a note of the make, model and registration numbers of the cars involved, particularly if the police are not at the scene. Having the registration number is a good safeguard against someone who gives you false contact information, as the police should be able to trace the owner of the vehicle from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing database.

You will also need to get contact details of any witnesses to the accident. This could prove to be vital if there is any kind of dispute regarding liability.

Make notes about the circumstances as soon as possible after the accident, while everything is still fresh in your mind. Taking photographs of the damage to vehicles, their final resting places and their positions relative to each other from several different angles can also help to establish who may have been at fault.

If the police are at the scene make a note of the names of the officers who are attending.

Free specialist accident advice

If you are not sure whether you are able to make a claim then you should speak to one of our claims specialists at Car Call UK and they will be able to let you know what options you have available to you and if necessary put you in contact with the solicitors we work with.

Because we deal only with road accident related claims it means that no matter what the circumstances of your accident, we can usually help.

If you choose to pursue a claim with us, whether it is successful or not you will not incur any costs. You will still need to inform your own insurer but only for information purposes, and because we manage the claim on your behalf then it does not affect your no-claims bonus and you won't have to pay any excess.

If you need to make an injury compensation claim then the solicitors we work with will ensure that you get the best possible settlement for your injury and you will receive the entire amount due to you, without any deductions.

If you have been involved in a car accident that was not your fault you may be able to claim compensation. Please give us a call us on 02392 484 244 or start your free claim enquiry online using the button below, and one of our experienced claims advisors will be happy to assist you.
3 Easy Steps
  Free road accident claim enquiry   Tell a friend
Help with your accident