Home | About us | Contact us | Join Accident Assist | Enquiry | Broker Products | Body Shop | Dealership | Competition
Privacy Policy | Website Terms and Conditions | Claims management services enquiry | Business Enquiry | Terms and conditions
Copyright © 2018 Car Call UK
Car Call UK
Car Call banner
Motor Accident?

Replacement Taxi after an Accident

If you own a private hire Taxi and are looking for a plated replacement vehicle after a non-fault accident, then look no further.

Car Call UK and our partners specialise in assisting people with vehicles of all types following accidents that were not their fault and because we and our partners recover our costs and yours, from the at-fault driver’s insurer.

What is the difference between your service and a claim on my Taxi insurance?

If you make a non-fault claim on your own Taxi insurance you will almost certainly have to pay your policy excess before they repair your vehicle. We will recover the costs directly from the at-fault drivers insurer on your behalf, so you do not have to make a claim on your policy or pay your excess.

Your insurer may not offer you a suitable replacement Taxi if yours is undrivable and/or being repaired. Car Call UK will provide a like-for-like plated replacement Taxi for you. So, whether you require a plated saloon or a larger vehicle, we will endeavour to provide the vehicle you need.

Replacement vehicles are typically less than 6 months old and are delivered within 3 hours of starting your claim.

Can you help me with any legal issues?

Our service includes arranging legal assistance with issues such as lost or earnings, property or compensation for an injury.

What about my vehicle repairs?

Car Call UK have a network of accident repair centres around the UK that have been approved by us based on their facilities and the quality of service they provide to their customers.

We can either book your vehicle into one of these repair centres, or into a repair centre of your own choice if you prefer.

If you handle my claim, what do I tell my insurer?

All insurers require you to notify them if you have had an accident. Your insurer will be told about the accident ‘for information purposes only’ which means they are made aware, but they will not be dealing with the claim. Consequently, your insurance premium should not be affected and you will have no excess to pay.

Can you just give me some advice?

Of course! Simply call us on 02392 484 244 and we will be happy to help.
Help with your accident